Kaspersky Antivirus provides the best protection against any malware, ransomware and other security threats without slowing down the computer/device. It works against all types of security threats from Trojans, ransomware, root kits, to spyware and worms. It provides complete data protection to the users. Stay safe and away from malicious link and any other threats from this antivirus. It has various products for a different purpose for your all types of device.
Archive files are those which are stored in a special type of format in a compressed manner. To remove the virus from archive files you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, scan your system for archive files that contains virus
- Now, disable the Kaspersky tool for some time.
- Open the antivirus program and access the Protection panel.
- Navigate to Antivirus module and click it.
- Now, in the Antivirus window, go to Shield tab.
- In this step, you’ve to switch to turn off On-access scanning.
- Now, visit the location of the archive files and decompress it using an archiving application.
- Search the infected file and remove it from the system
- Thereafter, delete the original archive in order to make sure that the virus is totally removed.
- Recompress the files in a new archive through an archiving app.
- Now, turn on Kaspersky real-time antivirus protection and run a full system scan in order to ensure that there is no other infection on the system.
If you are failed to remove the virus from archive files, it means that the files are restricted. Need more help? Come forward and make call on Kaspersky Contact Phone Number +61-283173539 and get help from our experts shortly. Our engineers are experienced to solve antivirus software related issues and can also remove any virus or malware form the device. There is no need to wait longer, just call us and get instant answer of your queries.